You can click here to go to the original instructions from Family Fun Magazine.
To make our Flower Valentine's Day cards we did the following steps:
- We cut out three hearts the same size to make the outside flower petals.
- Then we used a flower shaped whole punch to cut out the middle petals. You could also cut them out on your own.
- The last thing we cut out were two green leaves.
- Once we cut out all of the pieces from our scrapbook and construction paper, we whole punched the middle of the petals and slid the sucker through it.
- After adding the sucker to the petals we glued on the green leaves.
- The last thing we did was write my daughters names on one of the leaves (where I have the Happy Valentine's Day heart in the picture).We had a few left over petals, so we decided to make some smaller flowers with the leftovers. My girls LOVED making these fun cards and they liked giving them to their friends and teachers even more.