As a refresher and for my new readers:
Each week before my "All Things Wonderful Link Up" party I will be highlighting a blog/website that has linked up in the past. It could be someone from the current week, or from a past link party. There are so many great blogs out there so I thought it would be fun to share them with you.Plus, if you are highlighted, then you get to grab one of my "I Was Featured on My Shae Noel's All Things Wonderful" buttons to add to your blog. The featured button is located on my sidebar. Don't we all love a little recognition every now and then for our creative efforts?
Featured Link Party Participant
This week I am highlighting: The Joys of Home Educating BlogThe Joys of Home Educating Blog is a wonderful blog that shares everyday life of a homeschooling family. Melissa is wonderful Mom that does amazing and inspiring things with her family. The Joys of Home Educating is full of many wonderful and creative education and crafty ideas. Here is a sampling of a few of my most recent favorites:
CLICK HERE to be taken to the post on how to make these fun homemade heart shaped crayon Valentines.
2. CLICK HERE to be taken to a really fun post all about snow with crafts and great book suggestions.
3. CLICK HERE to be taken to this blog post about how to make different Chinese New Years Crafts including these darling felt fortune cookies.
So head on over to The Joys of Home Educating Blog and have fun looking around.
All Things Wonderful Link UP
Now it is time for you to link up a "wonderful" post from your blog or website. It could be a wonderful tutorial, something you have done with your children, a favorite recipe, DIY craft project, decorating ideas, etc.
Come join the fun every Wednesday. Link up to this post, and let us know what is going on over at your blog. This link list will be active until Tuesday evening.
Link up Rules (short and sweet):
1. Please type in the direct link to the post you are sharing, not your blogs home page.
2. Use a short title describing your post you are sharing. ie. Kids Snack Idea @myshaenoe
3.All links shared must be family friendly, and not contain anything offensive or inappropriate as far as pictures, language, and content, etc.
4. If you want to make my day, you could always follow my blog and/or include my "All Things Wonderful Link Up Button" to your post or somewhere on your blog.
5. Try to stop by a visit someone who has linked up before you. Thanks a million!