Easter Egg Watercolor Resist Garland Tutorial
- Easter Egg Garland Template (link below), printed on white cardstock. Print as many Easter eggs as you want to display (we painted 10 eggs).
- White Crayon
- String to Hang it Up (we used Baker's Twine)
- An assortment of ribbon to tie in between the eggs for added embellishment.
- Colorful buttons adhered with glue dots to the center of the Easter eggs.
- I also laminated the Easter Eggs for durability.
CLICK HERE to download my "Easter Egg Template". Have fun making your own colorful "Easter Egg Garland"!
This "Easter Egg Garland Watercolor Art Project for Kids with Printable Egg Template" blog post first appeared on my blog, Learn and Grow Designs, on April 18, 2014.