- an egg carton
- a piece of yarn (for the floss)
- a toothbrush
- a shape of a tooth cut out
- the "I Can Take Care of My Teeth Kit" labels that you can download below.
- you could also let your children/students decorate their egg carton by coloring it or adding art materials to it.Glue the tooth shape to the front of the egg carton and then stick on the label. The inside of the egg carton is used to store the toothbrush and "floss" when they are not being used. The outside of the egg carton are the "teeth" where your little ones will practice flossing and brushing. Here are some of my students hard at work. This was much more fun than me just getting up in front of the students and saying... "This is how you brush your teeth"... CLICK HERE to download the labels for this kit.
Here are the two books that we read to go along with our Community Helper Dentist Theme:Now it is time for you to link up a "wonderful" post from your blog or website. It could be a wonderful tutorial, something you have done with your children, a favorite recipe, DIY craft project, decorating ideas, giveaways you are hosting, wonderful things you have found in blog land, etc.
Come join the fun every Monday. Link up to this post, and let us know what is going on over at your blog. This link list will be active until Sunday evening.
Link up Rules (short and sweet):
1. Please type in the direct link to the post you are sharing, not your blogs home page.
2. Use a short title describing your post you are sharing. ie. Kids Snack Idea @myshaenoe
3.All links shared must be family friendly, and not contain anything offensive or inappropriate as far as pictures, language, and content, etc.
4. I would love to have you follow my blog or add my "All Things Wonderful Link Up Button" to your post or somewhere on your blog. Thanks a million!