Each week before my "All Things Wonderful Link Up" party I highlight a blog/website that has linked up in the past. It could be someone from the current week or from a past link party. There are so many great blogs out there so I thought it would be fun to share them with you. Plus, if you are highlighted, then you get to grab one of my "I Was Featured on My Shae Noel's All Things Wonderful" buttons to add to your blog. The featured button is located on my sidebar. Don't we all love a little recognition every now and then for our creative efforts?
Featured Link Party Participant
This week I am highlighting: H is for Homeschooling
H is for Homeschooling is an excellent blog that is full of educational ideas for toddlers. Sierra does such amazing things with her children and her Tot Trays are fabulous! Even if you have older children, you are sure to get some wonderful ideas from "H is for Homeschooling" as well. I can't tell you how hard it was to narrow it down to just a few highlights to show you from this blog. However, here are a sampling of a few of my favorites:
Photo Credits: H is for Homeschooling1. Click Here to be taken to the cutest post where Sierra shows you how to make a fun Felt Cookie Decorating Activity.
2. Click Here to be taken to wonderful football themed fine motor activities. My favorite is the one pictured. So clever!
3. Click Here to be taken to this blog post where Sierra shows you how to make a fun and thrifty lacing activity out of a water noodle.
Head on over to hisforhomeschooling.blogspot.com and have fun looking around at all of their wonderful and creative educational ideas.
All Things Wonderful Link UP
Now it is time for you to link up a "wonderful" post from your blog or website. Thanks to all that participated last week. Link up your favorite tutorial, something you have done with your children, a favorite recipe, DIY craft project, book review, decorating ideas, etc.
Come join the fun every Wednesday. Link up to this post, and let us know what is going on over at your blog. This link list will be active until Tuesday evening.
Link up Rules (short and sweet):
1. Please type in the direct link to the post you are sharing, not your blogs home page.
2. Use a short title describing your post you are sharing. ie. Kids Snack Idea @myshaenoe
3.All links shared must be family friendly, and not contain anything offensive or inappropriate as far as pictures, language, and content, etc.
4. If you want to make my day, you could always follow my blog and/or include my "All Things Wonderful Link Up Button" to your post or somewhere on your blog.
5. Try to stop by and visit someone who has linked up before you. Thanks a million!