As a refresher and for my new readers:
Each week before my "All Things Wonderful Link Up" party I will be highlighting a blog/website that has linked up in the past. It could be someone from the current week, or from a past link party. There are so many great blogs out there so I thought it would be fun to share them with you.Plus, if you are highlighted, then you get to grab one of my "I Was Featured on My Shae Noel's All Things Wonderful" buttons to add to your blog. The featured button is located on my sidebar. Don't we all love a little recognition every now and then for our creative efforts?
Featured Link Party Participant
This week I am highlighting: Word Up Nerd UpWord Up Nerd Up is a great blog that shares everything book related. There are excellent reviews on books, craft tutorials, recipes, and other fun book related features. Here is a sampling of a few of my most recent favorites:
1. Click Here to be taken to the post on Word Up Nerd Up's review of Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. I am actually reading the third book in this series right now. The Hunger Games books are hard to put down once you start reading them.
2. Click Here to be taken to this great tutorial on how to make these these great Typewriter Tea Towels. I love the thought of being able to add a favorite quote to it. Do you want to know some of my favorite quotes? Click Here to be taken to my Quotes I Love Pinterest Pinboard.
3. Click Here to be taken to this blog post about how to make these wonderful roses out of old book pages.
So head on over to Word Up Nerd Up and have fun looking around.
All Things Wonderful Link UP
Now it is time for you to link up a "wonderful" post from your blog or website. Thanks to all that participated last week. Link up your favorite tutorial, something you have done with your children, a favorite recipe, DIY craft project, book review, decorating ideas, etc.
Come join the fun every Wednesday. Link up to this post, and let us know what is going on over at your blog. This link list will be active until Tuesday evening.
Link up Rules (short and sweet):
1. Please type in the direct link to the post you are sharing, not your blogs home page.
2. Use a short title describing your post you are sharing. ie. Kids Snack Idea @myshaenoe
3.All links shared must be family friendly, and not contain anything offensive or inappropriate as far as pictures, language, and content, etc.
4. If you want to make my day, you could always follow my blog and/or include my "All Things Wonderful Link Up Button" to your post or somewhere on your blog.
5. Try to stop by a visit someone who has linked up before you. Thanks a million!